We’re seeking a freelance website editor/webmaster to keep SPARC’s site up to date and loaded with fresh content!
Response Requested by: October 26
This is a freelance, independent contractor position working at the direction of the Director of Marketing. The role is expected to be 10-20 hours per month.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform edits to the SPARC website to keep content up to date.
- Build new pages and posts at the direction of the Director of Marketing.
- Proactively review website to find content that needs to be updated or that can be enriched/improved.
- Regularly report to the Director of Marketing on the SEO and Google Analytics performance of the website.
- Technical: Expert skill with WordPress and HTML, and facility with simple photo editing. Elegant Themes’ “Divi Theme” experience is a plus.
- Editorial: Excellent proofing skills and attention to detail.
- Availability: Availability to perform edits with 24-48 hour turnaround, and accessibility for immediate involvement in rare emergencies on the website.
- Location: We are open to both Richmond-based and world-wide contractors.
To Submit a Proposal
Please submit the following materials to SPARC@sparconline.org:
- Overview of your freelance business, including hourly rates
- Portfolio samples: site(s) you manage, with description of your role in the development and design of each of the sample sites
- Contact information for professional references
The School of the Performing Arts in the Richmond Community — a 501(c)(3) non-profit corporation — is committed to the most fundamental principles of equality of opportunity and human dignity. SPARC does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity (including gender expression), sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, military or veteran status, political beliefs, or status with regard to public assistance.