SPARC Delivered FAQs
Bring SPARC to you! Team up with neighbors and friends to host a four-week SPARC class in your backyard, local park, or other outdoor location. Teaching artists will create a curriculum based on the age group and your choice of topic: acting and storytelling or musical theatre song and dance. All SPARC Delivered classes teach skills like teamwork, creativity, and focus.
Limited spots are available in this popular program. Call us at 804.353.3393 ext. 221 to inquire about booking. SPARC Delivered is not available for locations more than 25 miles from SPARC (located at 2106 N. Hamilton Street, RVA 23230).
- One-time class: $200 for a one-hour class ($225 for destinations between 15 and 25 miles from SPARC)
- NEW, longer sessions! Four-week package (one class per week): $700 for four one-hour classes ($750 for destinations between 15 and 25 miles from SPARC)
Groups of at least 4 and no more than 8 students.
Open to ages 4 to 18. There should be no more than three years between the oldest and youngest student.
Outdoors only; groups choose their location. There should be adequate room for 6 feet of spacing between all participants. Suggested ideal spaces might include safe parking lots, large driveways, or open backyards. SPARC Delivered is not available for locations more than 25 miles from SPARC.
- At least one adult other than the SPARC teachers must be present for the full duration of class.
- Participants should be prepared and willing to remain 6 feet apart from one another, use hand sanitizer before and after class, wear face coverings that fit securely over the nose and mouth, and adhere to other safety precautions.
- SPARC teachers will provide and use their own personal protective equipment.
- Classes are held outdoors for increased air flow and spacing between people.
- In the event of inclement weather, families and teachers may choose to wait for weather to improve within 15 minutes or opt to reschedule.
WHAT ABOUT WEATHER?
Students should dress for the weather and be ready to move and freely participate in class. In the event of expected inclement weather, groups may opt to reschedule with at least a half-day’s notice. In the event of sudden inclement weather during or just before a SPARC Delivered class, groups will work with the SPARC teachers to either wait out the weather or opt to reschedule. Classes may not move inside.